Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tuesday Comments

Well it's now Tuesday morning here in Regina Sask. I wonder how much rain will come today. ANd this is a province where it never rains.. I guess the folks in southwestern Saskatchewan have had more than their share of rains.

This past Saturday did a quick trip to Saskatoon to pick up my son-in-law at the hospital and bring him back home. Ride was uneventful.

However he had to spend a night at the hospital to ensure some broken stitches did not mean he would continue to lose lots of blood. He's home now taking it easy.

Looking forward to continuing to cheer on my grandchildren in their various activities.

Beginning to start up my income tax preparation service in my new location. Will get more active as time goes on.

Also yesterday started search for part time work. Had a wonderful insightful interview with a recruiter yesterday. She made several serious changes to my existing resume to reflect 21st century human resource attitudes. I hope these changes will make my job search somewhat easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment