Friday, May 14, 2010

Varia

Well still working on tax returns.. not nearly as hectic as during tax season but still few to do...why do some clients wait until after tax season...many do so willingly so it's less hectic; others do so as they don't owe money; and others.. well just procrastinate ((:-)). But my clients are the 'lifeblood' of my business so who am I to complain ((:-)).

Spent a week in Saskatchewan a few days ago. Saw our family. Grandsons are growing...newest one (4 months old) contributed to 2 sleepless nights for my wife and me. But he's loads of fun...

Glad our federal politicians came to an agreement on document disclosure. Gee they CAN work together when they want to...but only because no one of them wants an election...which is becoming long overdue in my view....

Speaking of not wanting something I see most MP's don't want Auditor General reviewing their expenses.. have they something to hide.....

As many of you know we are returning to Saskatchewan next month.. tomorrow we get to say 'best wishes' to lots of friends and customers....

No comments:

Post a Comment